7 Days Exchange & Refund Policy
We value your shopping experience on top of everything else. Therefore, we will only allow exchanges or refunds if either one of the following two conditions are met:
- If the items received are in defective condition.
- If the item that was purchased is out of stock.
- For exchanges to items of lesser value, we will refund the remainder to you.
- For exchanges to items of higher value, the customer will have to top up the remainder.
All we ask is that the product is…
- Unworn, in original condition;
- Returned with price tags still attached (if the returned item is apparel or accessories);
- Returned in their original box (if the returned item is footwear); and
- Returned within 7 days of the received date.
What you need to do to request a refund or exchange?
STEP 1: Do not use the product.
STEP 2: Keep the courier slips.
STEP 3: Write an email to us at email@example.com within 7 days from the day the package is received. (Your courier slip will be your evidence) And please include the following details in the email:
Your Contact No:
Product to exchange:
Reason for exchange: (You can even attach a photo of the product, but please make sure it is clear)
STEP 4: Wait for our reply. Normally it will take us about 2 to 3 working days to process your request. In our reply, we will explain to you further on how you can return the product to us.
STEP 5: Return the product to us. In most cases, if the item is defective, we will bear the cost of return shipping (standard shipping charges).
STEP 6: Once your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your request will be processed and we will contact you to arrange for the exchange.
Just don’t forget that before you ship anything back to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org first so that we can provide you with complete return instructions.